Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Game On Pre-Order!! //BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger\\

MORE GAMES FOR MARLEY~


I'm so exciteddddddd~ I got a new game on pre-order that will, hopefully, blow my mind! I'm talking about the new game: BlazBlue Calamity Trigger. You know what makes it even more exciting then just any plain ol' beat-em-up??? It's by the guys that brought us the kick ass game series Guilty Gear. Very hot, I know. Now for those of you that have not clue what I am talking about: Guilty Gear is one of the best 2D beat-em-up's (fighting games) that has ever been brought into exsistance. From the game play to the graphics the games have always been top notch. And the character designs are to die for. (No not cute... none of my games are I am afraid. They are more kick ass... literally. ;P)

[Guilty Gear 10 for ps2]

BlazBlue, expected to come out 2 April 2010 in the Netherlands (and I believe all of Europe) is a totally new, fresh addition towards the 2D beat-em-up gaming genre. Well that is UNLESS you are the boyfriend of a curtain best friend, and have the imported Japanese version at home since god knows how long. Yes I am Jealous.
Though I must say I haven't gotten to see it up close and personal yet I am already in love with the character designs and the in game screen shots. I'm all for the color, the fast flashes across the TV screen and of course the Guilty Gear styled music.

My favorite design?
Taokaka~ the weird psycho cat girl.
I am definitely debating about getting the cosplay costume. I love the sinister 'cuteness' of the character. The discription that is given her character on the BlazBlue blog (english) is:
Taokaka - A would-be 'vigilante', if she knew what that word meant, she has been sent by her village to capture 'Rawrgna' to get lots of money.
Rawrgna better known as Ragna the Bloodedge, who can probably be seen as the main protagonist of the game since all characters are in some way linked to him.

Well there isn't much more I can add to it seeing I havent played the game yet. However If you guys want to check out the websites I'll post them at the bottom of the post, right after the screens.

links:
official European site

official North American site



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails