Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ghibli Favorites~?


For me it's really hard to choose but I do have my favorites. It is safe to say all of Hayao Miyazaki's & Ghibli's creations count amongst the cutest on this planet and if you were not already a fan of (or didn't know about) studio ghibli's work in 2009, you were after seeing ponyo (which happend to a lot of the kids in my class).
My first studio Ghibli was "Princess Mononoke" it was even in cinemas and one of the best experiences I had with my Drea (bestie). I immediately fell in love with with the Kodama~


I think out of all the ghibli movies it is my favorite. I must say I especially the the soundtrack. *got it on ipod* 

Yes all of my favorites in one post... well nearly. ^^ 
  Its
[I really can't wait to get my Ghibli sleeve.]

1 comment:

  1. i think the world already knows i love studio ghibli but it never tires me to think about how something so incredible can be loved by so many

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails