Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Janna's crochet cuties and the totoro complex of Moi

[My 21st Birthday gift from Janna]

My Friend Janna has the unbelievable ability to create just about the cutest things with knitting and crocheting. I never cease to be amazed by it. Especially when when her crocheted plushies are Totoro themed.~
(I have had a sever soft spot for this Studio Ghibli animation, since I saw it for the first time at an old friends house in middle school.)


But anyway for my 21 birthday she about made my day by giving me one of her self made plushies. I'm in love with it. (the cute one up top) It is always so much better to get self made gifts from such talented friends.


[Mouse and pig where her first try at crocheting... so cute.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails