Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valetines Day~ :]

...or also singles  awareness [appreciation] day. :P Either or its coming up and its tomorrow. Yay/Nay.... I always have mixed feelings about it.
Over the last few years I have been very indifferent about it since really its just one HUGE commercial hoax. This year, how ever, I have decided to be a hypocrite and join in on the whole ordeal and send my friend James something nice fore v-day.  [i am just that amazing.]
I will also be attached to my PS3 for most of the day, since its something i can still do; see mom being single has its perks. And no i am not a lesbian, i am still attracted to the opposite sex... and video games.


I hope there will be some good FML moments tomorrow... it's what makes the entire 14th of February truly worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails