Thursday, February 17, 2011

Post valentines day rambles

Yes i survived valentines day. :D
Which was pretty sweet this year. I had cake, lots of laughs and a valentine [even though he lives on the other side of the planet. haha]
I even got a vday card with Snake [from mgs] in a heart covered jumpsuit.


Today wasn't to bad either. Not only is Falicia Day going to star in a web series based on Bioware's Dragon Age games, which i must say just made me feel like Christmas all over again.... minus the formal clothes, I totally fell inlove with Macarons filled with ice cream. <3



They are amazing. [I ate most of them... i seriously felt fat after wards, but it was worth it.]
If you live in Amsterdam and want some you should definitely go to the Chocolaterie Pompadour the 9 straatjes. [the 9 streets]
If you want to know how its done you can always join in on one of the workshops at  Patisserie Tout.
Or try it yourself by following the Recipieon the Dutch girl scene website. [click]

Back to Felicia Day and her new Dragon age project~ <3
I am excited. I cant wait to see it.If you want more information on it definitely check out the article on USA today's website. [here]

Make sure to check out her show The Guild and Legend of Niel. [in which she stars as a sex obsessed fairy. <3]


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails